Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place due to COVID-19 to help keep all guests and crew safe both during and after your Experiences. Scientific studies have shown the effects of sunlight, heat, and humidity, all serve to minimize the risk to everyone when outside. Here are the specific steps we are taking:
- Social Distancing – Guests and Crew members will attempt to stay at least 6 feet apart and if not possible face masks can be worn.
- Masks – Face masks will be worn when requested by guests and crew. Individually bagged masks are available at no charge.
- Wellness Checks – Prior to departure each guest and employee will complete a daily wellness check to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free by answering no to the below questions. If guests answer yes to these questions we will work directly with you to reschedule or refund your Experience.
- Do you have a cough or sore throat?
- Do you have a fever or do you feel feverish?
- Do you have shortness of breath?
- Do you have a loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick with COVID-19 symptoms?
An option you have is booking a private charter for your group of up to 6 per boat such that you will be the only guests on the same experience.
If you would like to talk with us about a specific issue please feel free to email or call Abby, [email protected] and 207.415.5858.